Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cappuccino

Love coffee so much. It's been awhile since I haven't gone to starbucks. Couple of weeks maybe. So want to have drink my favorite cappuccino. I told my husband about it and he told me to make my own instead of spending $5 for a cup of coffee. His right. So, I look in the internet on how to make "Cappuccino". It's overwhelming result. I'm so lucky because I have everything I need. The espresso machine.
Since, I don't know how to operate it. I ask my husband to show it to me. He made the espresso, but sad to say he forgot how to use the milk part to make it bubble. I end up looking for alternative. Our magic bullet catches my eyes, when I look into their menu booklet I found out they have instruction on how to make cappuccino using just magic bullet. So I did and it taste like cappuccino from coffee shop. The only difference is that I made a mess!!!

3 comments:

  1. same pala tau girl, I also love cappucinno..anyway I follow this blog..thanks for visiting me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. tnx for liking girls.have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete