Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Trimester

I've been very worried lately about my pregnancy. Since this is my third pregnancy, I don't want to take a chance to risk it. For I don't want to lose it again. I've been taking good care of myself and eating healthy food. Now, that we passed our first trimester, my OB-GYN said I will have unlikely to have miscarriage again. So happy to hear that yesterday, but we're in monitoring for I'm still considered high-risk. 
I can feel that this is it. I'm so excited to hug my own baby, I love my baby so much that I could give up everything. Our next visit to the doctor will be in 3 weeks. On that day I will have Amniocentesis and we will also find out the gender. So excited. Hope it's a girl.

1 comment:

  1. I used to have that same worry before, but have you heard of a medication na pampakapit? I forgot what it's called, its been 12 years since i took that. but it does help. and worry will only make it worst, so talk to your baby tell it to hold on to you :)

    ReplyDelete