Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dates shake

Been craving for awhile for dates shake. My husband, took me to Tecopa, NV. There we found a Dates farm. They specialized dates shake. It's like 100miles from the house. They really have good tasty dates. It's called Chinese Ranch. It's in the middle of nowhere but it's he all worth the drive. Since then I keep eating dates but I peeled my dates. hehehehe I don't like the skin, it feels like plastic. My husband is so busy this days, so I need to find another option for my dates shake. My bought ordinary dates in the store and blend it with vanilla ice cream, milk to thin it out and drops of vanilla extract.. yum yum!!! It went well. It taste good and saves us time and gas. Will be making more later but still would love to go to Dates farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment